You are here
International Single Window Conference - 5th Edition
The International Single Window Conference is now a Key Annual Event that provides opportunities for very interesting exchanges about the Single Window and Trade Facilitation in general.
Theme: "ELECTRONIC SINGLE WINDOW FOR FOREIGN TRADE: THE REQUIREMENT FOR AN INCLUSIVE COOPERATION"
At a time when all African countries, Technical Partners and Trade actors are committed in boosting intra African Trade, it is become necessary to engage deep exchanges on Optimized usage and implementation of Single window in order to simplify, accelerate and improve the business climate.
The expected outcomes are to identify all actions towards establishing effective strategies and initiatives to boost intra African Trade. Besides it is a need to:
- Strengthen the African countries commitment for effective implementation the Single Window Concept;
- Promote the African Alliance (AACE), its activities and projects;
- Enroll new members to the African Alliance (AACE);
- Increase the private sector's and Governments'interest in the Single Window Concept;
- Be aware of recent developments in Single Window Concept and emerging technologies;
- Develop relationships and promote regional and international cooperation;
- Contribute to the international trade facilitation.
Participants in the Marrakesh Conference will have the opportunity to meet international and Key Experts thanks to the attendance of international speakers and high level contributors. They will benefit from lessons learned and fruitful exchanges during sessions, debates, round tables and discussions.