You are here
Measuring and Implementing Trade Facilitation in Sudan
This will be the third event in Sudan organized by UNCTAD within the framework of the UK-funded project to assist in the implementation of the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement, in close cooperation with the World Customs Organization (WCO).
The event will address the members of Sudan National Trade Facilitation Committee. The objective is to build capacities of NTFC Members to:
- Analyze and interpret trade and transport data, including international institutions’ flagship publications such as UNCTAD Maritime Statistics, World Bank Doing Business, etc.
- Identify trade facilitation bottlenecks at the national level using WCO tools and adapt national trade policies
- Increase knowledge on customs automation benefits and implications for trade facilitation
- Get familiar with the usage of information and communication technologies in trade facilitation
- Raise awareness on single window environments and solutions for improving trade facilitation