You are here
Trade Facilitation National Needs Assessment Workshop for Mongolia
This workshop is organized with the support of the WTO and with the assistance of ITC and UNCTAD to assist in the assessment of national needs of Mongolia with respect of the implementation of the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement. The objectives are to:
- Discuss and verify the categorization of B and C measures for the purpose of notification of the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement;
- Engaging the business sector;
- Assist in the elaboration of the Terms of Reference and action plan of the NTFC;
- Consider the further preparation of Category C measures.
- Ensure coordination of development partners.