In order to contribute to the expansion of the understanding of the TFA and its provisions, below you can find a list of different e-learning courses offered by international organizations.
This compilation provides a brief description and relevant information of the various interactive courses on TFA related matters.
E-Learning Series on Business Process Analysis for Trade Facilitation
- Module 1: BPA for Trade Facilitation - An Introduction
- Module 2: Unified Modeling Language
- Module 3: Project and Scope Setting
- Module 4: Project Planning
- Module 5: Data Collection and Process Documentation
- Module 6: Process Analysis and Recommendations Development
- Module 7: From BPA to Trade and Transport Facilitation Monitoring Mechanism
Introduction to the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
This course introduces participants to the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA). It provides a comprehensive overview of the TFA, focusing particularly on the rights and obligations which it entails on the part of the member states, and laying out practical ways in which the private sector can support its implementation.
Participants who meet the course requirements will receive a Certificate of Completion issued in electronic format
United Nations Trade Facilitation Implementation Guide (TFIG) and Training of Trainers (ToT) Manual
The UNECE Trade Facilitation Implementation Guide (TFIG) is a web-based interactive tool that supports countries in the implementation of Trade Facilitation reforms.
It provides a one-stop access to a wide array of policy recommendations, standards, guidelines, training materials, case stories and links to relevant tools for helping public and private sector actors better navigate Trade Facilitation instruments in order to identify, examine and select available solutions and possible paths for achieving their objectives.
WCO Academy TFA Related Courses
These courses are available in English, French and Spanish. You may filter by category.
- Single Window 1 & 2
- The TIR System
- The WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
The WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
After this course the participant will have: - Received an overview of trade facilitation;
- Reached an understanding of the objectives of the Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA);
- Become familiar with the technical provisions of the TFA and their trade facilitating aspects
- Become familiar with the special and differential treatment flexibilities for developing and least-developed country Members in implementing the TFA;
- Become aware of the notification obligations of the TFA; and
- Become informed of the role of the WTO Trade Facilitation Committee and National Trade Facilitation Committees.
This course is freely available on the website at all times.